We provide advice and support for -
- Hedge funds, banks, assets management, private equity, venture capital, wealth management, and other financial services and businesses as well as governments, organisations, agencies and individual investors on China-related strategies, insights, risks and opportunities, including both domestic and international dimensions and integrating, as appropriate, business, financial, economic, political, social, environmental, security and foreign relations aspects.
- Mergers and acquisitions by acting as independent adviser, catalyst, and facilitator, including negotiations and the introduction of possible partners, for projects and business deals alongside China's One Belt, One Road initiative.
- Management boards of corporations by providing timely strategic advice on major decisions and business ventures
- China-related business negotiations and representations
- China-related IPO promotions and roadshows; other promotional events, including exhibitions, seminars, familiarization visits, and business tourism
- International conferences and seminars as sponsored Speaker or Panelist on China-related issues
- International TV and other media services as International and Independent China Strategist
Other possibilities include:
- Non-executive directorships
- Retainer as advisor or consultant on a project or term basis
- International Commercial Representative for local or city corporations
- Project-based advisory
- Ad hoc, freelance advisory
- Spokesman for public relations events and commercials
- Bespoke China business management training for senior executives
- Bespoke one-one-one individual mentoring for Mainland China student applicants for top world-class Western universities
- China business electives as Visiting Professor for business schools worldwide
- Speaker on China as part of a tour or on board cruise ships
We cover a wide range of China-related sectors, including:
- Energy and the Environment
- Financial services
- Infrastructure developments
- Trading and sourcing
- Creative industries
- Public relations and lobbying
- Marketing & distribution
- Product and brand development
- Educational services
- Management, training and human resource services
We are prepared to travel internationally and spend as much time as required on projects.
The above are not exhaustive and we are open to business partnerships and other business propositions.