As from 10 July, 2017, the name of the company has been changed to Andrew Leung International Consultants and Investments Limited from Andrew Leung International Consultants Limited. The company's core business remains essentially the same. It includes providing up-to-the-moment strategic insight on China from a global perspective, assisting Western enterprises and governments with forming closer links and partnerships with Mainland counterparts and vice versa, facilitating investments including partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, both inbound and outbound, and undertaking other high-level ad hoc projects or assignments.
More specifically, we provide China-related strategic services worldwide including -
- Mergers and acquisitions by acting as independent catalyst, facilitator, and adviser, including negotiation and the introduction of possible partners;
- China-strategic advisory services to businesses, corporations, governments, authorities, institutions, organizations, agencies and individual investors, including management boards and think-tanks;
- Advice, insights, and other bespoke services, including directorships, retainers, in-confidence face-to-face advisory, and board briefings, on risks and opportunities relating to China's up-to-date policies, strategies, developments, economics, politics, and international relations;
- Real-time one-on-one advisory on specific China-related issues, using Skype, i-phones, emails, or tele-conferencing facilities;
- As Sponsored Speaker at conferences, symposiums, seminars, workshops, investment road-shows, travel tours and cruises;
- China business electives as Visiting Professor for business schools worldwide;
- Bespoke China business management training for senior executives;
- Bespoke one-one-one individual mentoring for Mainland China student applicants seeking entry to top world-class Western universities.
We cover a wide range of businesses including finance, investment, international relations, energy, sustainable development, professional services, trading, logistics, manufacturing, infrastructure, marketing, tourism, management and education.
We support new or expanding businesses, investments, operations and projects from countries across the world into Mainland China and Hong Kong and vice versa.
We pride ourselves on personal attention and timely, cutting-edge insightful advisory, including business strategies, negotiations, networking, meetings, promotional events, market updates, project development, in-situ implementation, recruitment interviews, and in-house training.